Charlotte Girl

Living in suburbia everyday...

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tonsils and Such

So the tonsils are gone forever. They met their demise on July 21. My sister was down to take me to the surgery and take care of me until my parents arrived in the middle of the night Tuesday. It was a rough experience- probably the worst health experience for me- but hopefully, I will not be sick all the time anymore. My taste sense of sweet is considerably "off" but I am told it will return in 6-12 weeks. While out for my surgery, I was able to read two books- Alison Weir's Elizabeth I and Stephanie Meyer's Breaking Dawn. I was not able to get much knitting done on the baby blanket I am making for my sister as it was too hard to concentrate like that.

I would upload some new pictures, but alas, I am having difficulty uploading so they will come later when I get that issue figured out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home